How I Boost My Immune System
How I reduced my sick days and stayed healthy by boosting my immune system.
In the past years, I normally get sick two to three times or more in a year because of my allergies. I get sick from cold, flu and upper respiratory infections. I was getting tired of being sick. I have learned to focus on what I put in my body. Last month, I saw my allergist doctor for a follow up, he asked me what I was doing because I have not been sick in a while.
The foods that has help boost my immune system
- Tomatoes are high in vitamin c and antioxidant.
- Garlic helps boost the immune system.
- Bell peppers are high in vitamin c and rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Blueberries are full of antioxidants to help your body fight off infection
- Teas are great for the body to warm up the body and thin mucus and help with hydration.
- Green vegetables such as kale or spinach is an excellent superfood packed with vitamins and nutrients to help the body prevent or fight infection.
- Onions are full of antioxidants and Anti-inflammatory.
- Thyme herbs help boost the immune system and are packed with antiviral properties. My mom likes thyme herb to add any dish.
- Drinking water is a good way to boost the immune system because water removes toxins from the body.
- Eating a balanced diet and eating less processed foods.
Vitamins that has help boost my immune system
- Vitamin D3 – For bone and immune system.
- VitaFusion Women’s supercharged multivitamin for energy metabolism, bone and immune support.
- VitaFusion Omega-3 helps support heart health and your body.
- Elderberry –Packed in antioxidants and help boost the immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 mg – help support the immune system.
- Keep your bedroom, bathroom and kitchen clean because most of the time in these places without proper clean germs can spread to other areas.
- Exercise- learns to move more, any kind of exercise is a benefit to your life.
- Sleep boosted the immune system and helps you recover from being sick more quickly.
- Wash your hands to prevent germs from spreading.
- Dress according to the weather
- Using essential oils regularly such as lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint.
- No matter how bad things are right now
- No matter how stuck you feel
- No matter how many days you’ve spent crying
- No matter how many days you’ve spent wishing things were different
- No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel
- I promise you won’t feel this way forever
- Keep going