- Yellow and red pepper- ½ cup
- Onion – couple of slices
- Garlic – 1 crushed
- Chickpea -½ cup
- Spinach- 1 cup
- Leftover cooked chicken or meat of choice
- Dash seasoning – Sprinkle
- Spaghetti squash -use as much you desired See spaghetti squash blog
- Olive oil – drizzle
- First drizzle some olive oil in a frying pan, saute mixed red, yellow bell pepper, onion, garlic , chickpea and sprinkle dash seasoning. Cook this until it is brown or chickpea is brown. After that add the spinach and squash . Sprinkle more dash seasoning, mix it up and cook for 1 minute.
- Serving the chickpea with leftover chicken or the meat of choice. Eat and enjoy.
“Everybody cannot go where God is taking you. Thank God for all the people who left you. They had to go. They couldn’t handle your elevation”. Kiss 2019 goodbye and step in your greatness.