Simple Fresh Salad
- 1 packaged of carrot shred or use one carrot to peel and shred
- 1 Cucumber peel and slice
- Organic Spinach
- 1 can of Corn ( I used less sodium and natural sea salt)
- 1 Red pepper
- handful of Dried Cranberries ( reduced sugar)
- Kale fresh
- 1 Beets fresh , wash / peel / shredded ( you buy the shred beet already)
Get a bowl; add the kale, corn, red pepper, spinach, cucumber, carrots, cranberries and beets. There is no special order to add the ingredients in the bowl. You can add any other veggies you like in the bowl. Use a big spoon and mix the salad up. I like the salad because it’s quick and simple to make. I love eating salad because I use that as my way to load up on my veggie intake for the day. Breakfast is an easy way to get in veggies in your diet by making an omelet. The Omelet is full of protein, fiber and water intake to keep you full for the day.
“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained”.