Ingredients for Tilapia
2 tilapia fillets
Half piece yellow onion or red onion
Sprinkle the complete seasoning sazon and Sa-Son Accent original
½ ripe tomatoes
Half scallion cut in piece
Fresh dry tithes as much as you want to
½ cup distilled vinegar to wash tilapia
Breadcrumbs for Tilapia
½ cup of Japanese style Panko Bread crumbs plain
¼ cup of flour
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup egg whites or two eggs
1 teaspoon complete seasoning sazon
1 can of olive oil spray
- Defrost the tilapia fillet
- Put distilled vinegar in a bowl with tilapia to soak with cold water for 1-2 minutes
- Rise the tilapia with cold water
- Add the onion, tomatoes and scallions in the bowl with the tilapia. Sprinkle the complete seasoning sazon and sprinkle of Sa-Son accent original directly on the tilapia and dry tithes. Turn over the tilapia Sprinkle more the complete seasoning sazon and Sa-Son Accent original. Use a spoon to mix up the up seasoning on the tilapia.
- Get three bowls , one for egg whites, flour and other bowel (combine bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon complete seasoning sazon)
- Dip the tilapia in the flour first then egg white and bread crumb. Make sure both side of the tilapia is cover with bread crumbs mixture.
- Repeat the steps until finished.
- Bake the tilapia at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Air fryer, lightly spray with olive oil and set temperature to 400 degrees for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the fish over and lightly spray olive oil. Set temperature again to 5 minutes.
- Serve the tilapia with your favorite sauce, veggies and rice. ENJOY!!
P.S I have made tilapia with and without bread crumbs in the air fryer and either way, it’s delicious.