1/2 cup Japanese style Panko Bread Crumbs plain
1 /4 cup egg whites or two eggs
1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon complete seasoning Sazon
I can of olive oil spray
Light Ranch Salad Dressing (dipping sauce for after zucchini bake)
– Preheat oven at 425 temperatures.
1. Wash and dry zucchini.
2. Cut in desired sizes.
3. Mix up Panko bread crumb, complete seasoning Sazon and grated Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
4. A bowl for egg whites.
5. A bowl for the flour.
6. Dip Zucchini into flour, then into egg whites then Panko bread mix and repeat it till zucchini is done.
7. Put them on baking sheet or baking pan , lightly spray with olive oil and baked for 24 -30min until zucchini is golden and crispy.
-For using an air fryer baked at 400 temperatures for 7 minutes or when zucchini is golden and crispy.
-You can use light version of bread crumbs that contain less carbohydrates.
– For flour substitute you can use almond flour.
– If you do not have complete seasoning Sazon, you can use your own favorite spices.