My Oatmeal Recipe
Keisha Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 Cup cold water
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Cup Quaker Oats 100% Whole Grain Quick 1- Minute
- 2 Tablespoon of milk
- 1 Teaspoon Organic coconut oil
- Honey or sugar
- Half ripe banana
- Powder cinnamon
- Reduced sugar cranberries
- 1 cup cold water, add 2 cinnamon sticks to the pot and bring to boil.
- Add I cup quick oatmeal to a bowl and mix up the oatmeal with some cold water (small amount of water just too wet the oats).
- Add oatmeal mixture to the pot. Cook the oats on medium heat until soft for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoon of milk for creamy texture.
- Cook for 1 min till boil.
- Remove the oatmeal from stove top.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil to it.
- Add honey or sugar for sweeter taste.
- Add 1/2 ripe banana, dash of powder cinnamon and some reduced cranberries boom.
P.S. You can always add more milk to the oatmeal when it’s done