My Seven Healthy Snack Ideas
- Dry cheerios, high in fiber, low calories and fat. I like to put some of dry cheerios to my Fage Greek Yogurt, gives it crunch taste.
- The yogurt I most prefer is Fage Greek Yogurt. I normally eat Chobani yogurt, but it is high in sugar and calories, while Fage Greek yogurt is low in calories, low in sugar and high in protein. My two favorite flavors are plain Fage Greek Yogurt and strawberry. If I go with plain Fage Greek Yogurt, for extra taste, I just add fresh fruits to it.
- Fresh fruits – helps to reduce sugar carvings. Watermelon is high in water content and reduces sugar level.
- Water – I love drinking water . You can add strawberries for a sweet water taste. Also, you can add cucumber which makes it taste light, cool and refreshing. Try to drink half your body weight of water. For example, if you weight 130 divide by 2, that would = 65 oz. water daily. Drinking water promotes weight loss, increases energy, maintains regularity and is great for your skin.
- Thin Addictive Cranberry Almond Cookies – 90 calories per serving, low in fat, low carbs and they help you avoid unnecessary in between meals. They come with real fruit and almond, and have no artificial flavors.
- Emerald 100 calorie packs ( Cashews and Almonds with dried cranberries) – only 100 calories, 3g of protein, and contain good fats.
- Reduced sugar dried cranberries (50% less sugar) ¼ cup is 100 calories – high fiber, 14grams of sugar. ( I like to add it to my salad or snack on it)
“Every day is another chance to get stronger to eat better to live healthier and to be the best version of you”