What Is An Air Fryer?
An air fryer is similar to a convection oven, because it allows the hot air to circulate around the foods at a high rate of speed. Cooking the foods at that high speed produces a crisp layer outside and keeps the food moist inside.
The Crux Air Fryer
- Touch screen adjustment and digital temperature control for up 400 degrees.
- Prevents overheating due to built in alarm and automatic shut down.
- Uses little to no oil (Less calorie consumption)
- Preset menu for everything from fries to steak.
- Cooks foods quickly and evenly.
The foods that I cooked with my air fryer are tilapia, shrimp, chicken and salmon. I love to make veggies because my veggies come out crisp, crunchy and moist on the inside.
I am still testing out meats and I am looking forward to making desserts with my Crux Air Fryer too.
My Crux Air Fryer has a 2.5 l basket for frying. Crux offers others Air Fryers in several different sizes.
Ingredients for cooking veggies:
- Celery 2, cut in pieces
- Beets ½ cut in pieces
- Carrots ½ slices in pieces
- Yellow pepper ½ cut in pieces
- sprinkle the complete seasoning sazon
- Olive oil drizzle
- Air fryer
Put all of the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle Sazon seasoning and drizzle olive oil over the veggies. Use a big spoon to mix up the veggies with seasoning and oil. If you have an air fryer, add veggies directly to the pan and set it to 400 degrees. Cook for about 15-20 minutes. Check on it occasionally and shake it a couple of times to cook evenly. Cook longer for a crunchy taste.
P.S You can use any vegetables you like. Enjoy.
Ingredients for the Air Fryer Chicken
- Chicken (you cut the serving of chicken to use)
- Half onion
- 1 cloves Garlic crushed
- Half tomatoes
- Half fresh chopped scallion
- Handful dry thyme sprigs (I normally buy fresh thyme, let it dry and then use it)
- Sprinkle the complete seasoning sazon and Sa-Son Accent original
- ½ fresh lime and ¼ cup distilled vinegar to rinse the chicken
- 1 can of Pam olive cooking spray
First decided how much chicken you are going to prepare and cut up the chicken. After the chicken is cut put in bowl where you add ¼ cup distilled vinegar and cold water. Let chicken stay in the vinegar water for 3 minutes then rinse the chicken with cold water. Add the tomatoes, scallion, and thyme to chicken. Then Sprinkle the complete seasoning sazon and Sa-Son Accent original to front of the chicken. Use a spoon makes sure chicken well seasoning. Turn chicken to the opposite side and Sprinkle more the complete seasoning sazon and Sa-Son Accent original. Make sure chicken is mixed well with seasoning, tomatoes, scallion and thymes.
Wash your hands, use a fork to add chicken to the air fryer. Spray the chicken with Pam olive oil. Set temperature at 400 degrees. Cook 15-30min. I normally add three pieces of chicken to the air fryer but it depends on the size of air fryer you have.
When the chicken has browned to your desired likeness, flip over to the other side.
You can tell your chicken is done by inserting a fork in the chicken and there is no more redness, or you can taste a piece right out of the air fryer. Careful, it will be hot! ENJOY!!
Enjoy Dinner !!!