- Olive oil (I used small amount of olive oil to rub the salmon)
- Thyme – I used fresh dry thyme
- Bell peppers red and yellow -Use as much as you like
- Salt – sprinkle
- Original Blend salt -free Dash Seasoning or Badia Sazon Tropical Seasoning – Sprinkle
- Tomato – 1 cut in pieces
- Onion -half pieces
- Basil, parsley, – Sprinkle
- Garlic – 1 crushed
- 1 Salmon fillet fresh
- Ginger – small piece of fresh ginger
- Scallions -half of scallion cut in piece
- Reynolds foil
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. After cleaning the salmon, put it in a bowl with salt, basil, parsley and the preferred seasoning. Rub a little bit of olive oil on the front and back of salmon (please do not use too much oil because when the salmon is cooked it produce a lot of oil). Add the salmon to foil and top the salmon with bell peppers, thyme , tomato, garlic, ginger, scallions. Cover the foil and twist the ends. Bake for 15- 20 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Remove from the oven, cool, ready to eat.
“Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period”. Please check out my blog on how to bake salmon in foil. Salmon is my favorite protein because it’s rich in omega 3 and fatty acids, great for your heart and body. Served the salmon with baked sweet potato or quinoa rice!!