Keisha’s Pasta Dish
- 4-6 frozen meatballs, store bought.
- First, defrost the meatballs in the bowl.
- Then cut the meatballs into halves.
- Sprinkle Sazon Complete Seasoning and Sprinkle Accent seasoning on the meatballs. Use a spoon to mix the seasoning and the meatballs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil or olive oil to the frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the meatballs facing down until brown. Then do the other the sides.
- Half red peppers or any color peppers.
- Half Onion.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- Put in the bowl and sprinkle Sazon Complete Seasoning over onion, pepper and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil or use the oil you prefer to another frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, sauté red peppers, onion, garlic until brown.
- Get sauce pan
- Add the sautéed red peppers, onion, garlic and meatballs to pan.
- Pour the amount of Ragu marinara sauce you want.
- Sprinkle Sazon Complete Seasoning.
- Put some dry tithes.
- Stir well.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cook pasta according package directions …
Add your pasta to plate, put some meatballs with sauce, and add your choice of veggies. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese. ENJOY.
“Never give up everyone has bad days. Pick yourself up and keep going”. Yes, summer is here, if you have not accomplished your weight loss goal, don’t get discouraged or beat yourself up. July is a new month to set new goals, whether are drinking more water or exercising 30 minutes a day just keeping going taking one day at a time.